The ‘Book now, Change later’ policy of Qatar Airways makes it easier for its customers to make modifications to their Cheap Qatar Airways Flights after they have already been made.
Here is all the information you need to change your already-scheduled flight.
Rescheduling your flight online
- Visit the airline’s official website at www.qatarairwaysflights.co.uk.
- On the homepage, look for the “Manage your booking” link and click it.
- Enter both your last name and the flight booking reference number on the newly opened page.
- Get the specifics of your current reservation.
- As needed, make the necessary adjustments.
- For your new flight, verify your personal and flight details.
- Pay the additional fare, if any.
Rescheduling your flight offline
Additionally, passengers can change their flight times with Qatar Airways offline.
There are numerous ways to do it.
1. Over the phone
You can call Qatar Airways’ customer service representatives at their listed phone numbers. Consequently, I asked their representative there to reschedule the flight.
2. Via email
You can also reschedule a flight using email.
Simply send a formal email to the airline with all the required attachments to the appropriate business authorities. You can also add the extra Qatar Airways Baggage Allowanceby dropping an email to the airline.
3. Facilitation centres
Qatar Airways has a number of facilitation centres spread out throughout the world. So that you can go to the one nearby and change your flight’s date.
Additionally, you can make use of the Qatar Airways booths located at specific airports to rapidly reschedule your tickets there.
4. Travel agent
Only your travel agent may change your flight’s departure or arrival dates if you booked your journey with Qatar Airways through their system.
So, if a travel agent booked your flights with excessive Qatar Airways Baggage Allowance ask them to make the necessary revisions.
Fight change policy of Qatar Airways
- Only before the scheduled flight’s departure can passengers on Qatar Airways ask for a change of flight.
- Rearranging a flight within the first 24 hours of making a reservation is free.
- Customers will be charged a penalty for modifications made after 24 hours of the flight’s booking or departure.
- A traveller must pay the difference in the flight change or rescheduling cost, if any, in order to confirm the new flight time.
- The cost of changing a flight is:
a- US $10 for routes to Ethiopia.
b- US $200 for travel inside North America.
c- For all other foreign locations, add US $100.
- Depending on your route, the type of ticket you bought, your final destination, and the time of year you are travelling, your flight rescheduling charge may vary.
That is how you can change the date of your flight, then.
Travellers can contact Qatar Airways customer service at any time, as they are open around-the-clock for their convenience, if they have any questions about changing their flight schedule.